Become A Seller
EastEssence Marketplace : Supporting Artisans Around the World!
Welcome to The East Essence Marketplace, where we introduce your passion to the rest of the world!
The Benefits :
- Sell to Millions of EastEssence Customers all around the world at a click
- Your OWN Store! You can upload all your latest approved items
- Earn Money without the investment! Let us promote you through our media and marketing channels.
- Be a member of an authentic American Marketplace and get your product & your brand recognized instantly. An initiative of EE to support homegrownand worldwide artisans
What & Who we are looking for :
- Artisans, at home moms, unique and innovative designers.
- Must be a unique item not currently sold on our site, mass produced and easily found, think Etsy!
- Made locally or at home
- Products we ideally would like to have on our site: hijab pins, hijabs, home goods, halal cosmetics, books and items unique to your home country.
- Small town artisans, such as locals making goods related to their cultures.
The Basics :
- Once your shop is approved, all items listed must be approved by East Essence
- Samples must be mailed for inspection before listed
- Items listed are exclusive to East Essence and cannot be sold on competitor sites, except for your own site, Amazon and Ebay.
- Sellers pays 20% commission from each sale.
- You will be subject to all East Essence website policies, including shipping times, fees and returns.
- Damaged or incorrect items sent to customer will be seller liability.
- Shipping is seller’s responsibility.
- Product images must be taken by seller and shot in real life: No more than a 5% variance from actual item. Unclear images will not be listed.
We are here to make your on boarding process fun and seamless!